Carlisle high heat one-half long size food pan. Reinforced top and bottom corners on both pan and lid help prevent chipping and cracking. Spoonable bottom makes removal of contents easier and helps prevent food waste. Molded-in capacity indicators are listed in both quarts and liters. Textured non-slip finish on corners, sides, bottom and lid reduce scratches. Smooth interior finish makes clean-up easy. High-heat pans excel in high temperature applications and are BPA-free (-40 to 375 degrees F). Food pan size meets specification for use in food bars and steam tables. Pan meets EN 631-1 Euro Norm Standards for inter-stacking with existing pans. NSF listed; dishwasher safe. Made in USA. 2.9 quarts capacity. Amber color. Measures 20-3/4-inch length by 6-1/4-inch width by 2-1/2-inch height.
Features & Highlights
- Amber-colored, high-heat, half-size long food pan for preparing, holding, and serving foods
- Rim and reinforced corners for rigidity
- Dishwasher-safe; withstands temperatures from -40 to +375 degrees F
- Measures 20.75 x 6.25 x 2.50"/52.70 x 15.88 x 6.35 cm; has capacity of 2.90 qt./2.74 L
- BPA-free to address food safety concerns raised by FDA and other organizations
|Manufacturer:||Carlisle FoodService Products|
|Publisher:||Carlisle FoodService Products|
|Studio:||Carlisle FoodService Products|
|Item Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.38 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Carlisle, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.