- Model: WP-GT-7
- Weight: 50 lbs. (22.6 kg)
- Material: Heavy Duty 11 gauge Carbon Steel
- Powder Coated Gray - Corrosion Resistant
- Overall dimensions: 16" L x 13.5" W x 12" H
- Bottom To Center Of Opening: 8.125"
- Floor Mount: Yes
- 2" Inlet and outlet pipe
Grease Trap Sizing Formula: GT = CS x 0.4
GT = Minimum grease trap rating in gallons per minute, CS = Capacity in gallons of fixtures or sink to be discharged to the grease trapInstallation
- Remove the flow control tee from inside the interceptor
- Locate the interceptor "inlet" and "outlet", position inlet closest to the equipment that the interceptor will be servicing
- Install the flow control tee between equipment and inlet valve on the interceptor
- Vent the flow control tee to ensure optimal performance of your interceptor
- Replace the lid and securely tighten retaining lid bolt
- Check integrity of connection to the interceptor and repair any leaks as needed
One week after installation, check the grease level inside the interceptor. These results should be used to determine the appropriate cleaning schedule to be used for future cleaning.
To clean, simply remove the lid and then extract or skim the grease into an empty container. replace the lid and secure the retaining bolt.
Refer to local codes and regulations concerning the region specific installation and proper grease disposal.
Features & Highlights
- Removable lid for easy maintenance and clean out.
- Constructed of 11 gauge carbon steel w/ corrosion resistant coating.
- T-vent for proper air venting is included.
- Designed for removing fat, oil and grease from waste water.
- Main body suspended from floor to avoid corrosion.
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.4 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||50 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wentworth, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By L and J
Commerical Grade Carbon Steel Grease Trap 20 lb PDI Approved FLOW RATE: 10GPM CAPACITY: 20LBS LENGTH: 21" WIDTH: 16 1/2" HEIGHT: 13" INLET&OUTLET: 2" L&J Grease Interceptors serve to help protect municipal sewer, drainage and water treatment faciliti...